Each week, SonicWall collects the cyber security industry’s most compelling, trending and important interviews, media and news stories — just for you.
- SonicWall President and CEO Bill Conner talks about the growing concern of ransomware attacks as numbers indicate a growing number of attacks on the UK’s SMBs.
- In an exclusive interview with The Daily Express’ John Ingham, SonicWall President and CEO Bill Conner discusses the 300 percent increase in UK cyber attacks, compared to a 151 percent increase worldwide.
Cyber Security News
- As memories of last May’s WannaCry cyber attack fade, the healthcare sector and Britain’s NHS are still deep in learning.
- Congressional hearings with Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg get lawmakers talking about regulations for internet companies’ collection and use of consumer data.
Company Insiders Behind 1 in 4 Data Breaches – Study — The Register
- From The Register’s report on the annual Verizon Threat Report.
- Researchers have recently discovered a new kind of “jackpotting” malware — the sole purpose of which is forcing ATMs to spit out huge volumes of cash.
In Case You Missed It
- SonicWall Capture Cloud Platform Ushers in New Era of Threat Intelligence, Connectivity and Automation — Bill Conner
- Protect Web Applications Running Private, Public or Hybrid Cloud Environments — Ken Dang
- New Virtual Firewalls: SonicWall NSv Provides Robust Security for Public, Private or Hybrid Cloud Environments — Ken Dang
- RSA Conference 2018: Songs for the Way — Nicole Landfield
- What is the Difference Between Traditional and Next-Generation Anti-Virus? — Brook Chelmo
- SonicWall at RSA Conference 2018 — Geoff Blaine
- How to Use Threat Intelligence to Stop Cyber Attacks — Bob VanKirk
Upcoming Events & Webinars
Booth 4115, North Hall
11 a.m. PDT
Stop Fileless Malware with SonicWall Capture Client
> Register Now