Each week, SonicWall collects the cyber security industry’s most compelling, trending and important interviews, media and news stories — just for you.
- SonicWall CEO Bill Conner discusses the importance of organizations utilizing real-time cyber threat intelligence as the cybersecurity landscape grows increasingly dangerous.
SonicWall Splits from Quest, Surpasses Financial Objectives — Dark Reading
- Dark Reading breaks down SonicWall’s recent momentum announcement, touching on the company’s newfound financial and operational independence, as well as innovations on the partner and customer front
SonicWall Boasts 60% YOY Partner Deal-Registration Increase — Channel Partners
- Due to SonicWall’s recent announcement, the company is featured for its success in the channel with the SecureFirst program which enabled partner deal registrations to hit a year-over-year increase of 60 percent.
Cyber Security News
- A potentially highly-destructive malware is estimated to have infected at least 500,000 networking devices in at least 54 countries since as far back as 2016, in what could be the prelude to a massive attack potentially capable of cutting off the internet from hundreds of thousands around the world.
- The Justice Department has opened a criminal probe into whether traders are manipulating the price of Bitcoin and other digital currencies, dramatically ratcheting up U.S. scrutiny of red-hot markets that critics say are rife with misconduct, according to four people familiar with the matter.
- In a speech referring to Russian and North Korean “campaigns of intrusion”, Jeremy Wright QC called for international sanctions to be applied against countries that exploit cyberspace for illegal purposes.
- The House Rules Committee is considering more than a dozen cyber-focused amendments to the National Defense Authorization Act, a must-pass policy bill.
Intel Responds to Spectre-Like Flaw in CPUs — Threat Post
- Intel acknowledged that its processors are vulnerable to another dangerous speculative execution side channel flaw that could give attackers unauthorized read access to memory.
In Case You Missed It
- How SonicWall Adheres to GDPR Requirements — Bob Honour
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): Background, Context & FAQs — Bob Honour
- Michele Campbell, Dawn Ringstaff Named to CRN’s 2018 Women of the Channel List — Terri O’Leary
- The E-rate ‘Fear Less’ Technology Infrastructure — John Mullen
- What is MU-MIMO wireless technology? — Srudi Dineshan
Upcoming Webinars & Events
11 a.m. PDT
Identify and Stop Malware in the Quickest and Most Accurate Way Possible
> Register Now
1 a.m. PDT
Technical Deep Dive – Securing Office 365 with SonicWall Email Security
> Register Now