The last 12 months have been about acceleration — across all aspects of life. For the cybersecurity industry, that meant helping organizations and businesses quickly deploy secure remote workforces in a matter of weeks.
And while we accomplished those goals early on, the mission has now shifted to delivering more innovation around security, capacity, flexibility and cost savings in a remote-first world.
To keep that commitment, today we announce yet another expansion of our product portfolio with the all-new NSa 3700, a multi-gigabit next-generation firewall designed to thwart attacks targeting organizations in all industries. In addition to the NSa 3700 firewall, we’re also introducing several product updates that add more value, simplicity and versatility to our modern security and management offerings.
The expansion of the Capture Cloud platform includes:
- SonicWall NSa 3700 — Our latest mid-range firewall expands threat protection with multi-gigabit security for retail, K-12 and secondary education, higher education, distributed enterprises, and government agencies. Powered by SonicOS 7.0, the new SonicWall NSa 3700 firewall delivers a modern UX/UI and advanced security controls, plus critical networking and management capabilities to increase visibility and help defend against today’s increasingly targeted attacks.
- SonicWall CSa 1.2 — CSa’s newest update delivers advanced, closed-network threat protection for governments and compliance-conscious organizations using SonicWall Capture Security appliance (CSa) appliances. The SonicWall Capture Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) service with patented RTDMI™ can now be deployed without the need to connect to external resources, which is important for organizations operating air-gapped networks.
- SonicWall Network Security Manager (NSM) 2.2 — Our cloud-native security management service includes new enhancements to usability, security and flexibility. This includes powerful capabilities around policy configuration, certificate management, two-factor authentication and more.
- SonicWall Next-Gen Analytics 3.0 — The powerful analytics engine transforms threat data into defensive actions to address hidden risks across networks, applications and users. This helps organizations find threats up to 25% faster and mitigate suspicious behavior upon discovery.
- SonicWall Wireless Network Manager (WNM) 3.5 — We’ve rebranded and reimagined our existing wireless security management solution to unify visibility and control. By combining SonicWall switches and SonicWave wireless access points into a single solution, it’s now easier than ever to securely monitor and manage both access points and switches — all from a single interface.
- SonicWall Capture Client 3.6 — Our popular endpoint protection solution now includes support and compatibility for devices running Apple macOS Big Sur.
“These new and enhanced solutions offer organizations an elastic and scalable cloud model to enable leaders to close critical security gaps using robust, enterprise-grade threat protection with next-generation technology,” said SonicWall President and CEO Bill Conner in the official announcement. “As the cyber arms race continues to escalate, SonicWall looks to equip organizations with proven security at a low total cost of ownership and high security efficacy.”
To learn more about SonicWall’s new products and enhancements, review the official press announcement, contact a SonicWall security expert, or click the product names for a closer look into each major new product.