It’s been talked about for years: Remote work is the future. The new office is wherever you are. The era of mobile employees will bring new levels of productivity, agility and worker satisfaction.
But no one predicted that the remote-work revolution would arrive all at once — or that it would be mandatory. In the midst of the pandemic, adopting work-from-home policies helped ensure both employee safety and business continuity. But the massive new cohort of unprepared remote and mobile workers brought with it unprecedented cybersecurity risks.
While something as fundamental as the way the world does work may have changed forever, the ideals of Boundless Cybersecurity are more relevant than ever. Organizations need to protect against the explosion of exposure points and risks from remote and mobile workforces.
They need the ability stop known and unknown cyberattacks targeting any vulnerability in this new business normal. And they need to secure and rearchitect massively distributed networks in preparation for a future significantly changed.
As the IT world turns to face these challenges head on, SonicWall is stepping up its commitment to Boundless Cybersecurity.
The future of SonicWall Boundless Cybersecurity is focused on simplifying the security experience. We are delivering that in four key ways:
- Provide an innovative user experience, streamline network security controls and deliver whole-network visibility with modern, intuitive and easy-to-understand interface
- Simplify the security experience for distributed enterprises and government agencies with a more approachable, flexible and easy-to-implement platform
- Deliver more ways for organizations to increase visibility and maintain data control while identifying and stopping the known and unknown cyberattacks persistent in today’s new business normal
- Re-define security administration so it’s easier and more accessible with new zero touch-enabled, multi-gigabit TZ firewalls, secure SD-Branch capabilities and a redesigned, cloud-native management console
Today, we announce one of the most monumental product launches in the history of our company. In all, this effort includes a reimagined operating system and five new products or solution enhancements to the Capture Cloud Platform:
- SonicOS 7.0 — Streamlines the security experience with a highly intuitive interface, ensuring familiarity, reducing training and slashing deployment times. The redesigned UI/UX balances convenience and control, offering device dashboards, redesigned topologies, SonicExpress mobile app support, and simplified policy creation and management.
- SonicOSX 7.0 — Empowers governments and distributed enterprises with greater levels of scalability, protection and control. The enhanced OS simplifies policy, auditing and management — offering greater levels of visibility with a UI/UX designed for distributed enterprises and governments.
- SonicWall Network Security Manager (NSM) 2.0 SaaS — Offers unprecedented speed, scalability and reliability for comprehensive firewall management across the largest distributed enterprises. The cloud-native NSM enables organizations to optimize, control, monitor and manage tens of thousands of network security devices — including firewalls, managed switches and secure wireless access points — from anywhere via a simple cloud interface.
- SonicWall NSsp 15700 — Offers multiple 100/40/10 GbE interfaces, revolutionary multi-instance capabilities and high-speed threat analysis, enabling organizations to safeguard millions of connections without compromising security. Designed for enterprises, governments, data centers and service providers, these high-end firewalls future-proof your investment by allowing you to scale security to meet dynamic connection requirements as the number of devices and users continues to grow.
- SonicWall CSa 1000 — Brings SonicWall’s award-winning Capture ATP service on-prem, giving government, healthcare and other organizations subject to compliance or data residency restrictions the same protection currently offered in the cloud. Enhanced with Real-Time Deep Memory InspectionTM (RTDMI), CSa 1000 analyzes a broad range of file types, detecting and blocking threats that target zero-day exploits, suspicious files and even side-channel attacks, such as Meltdown, Spectre, Foreshadow, PortSmash, Spoiler, MDS and TPM-Fail.
- SonicWall TZ570 & TZ670 — Represents the first desktop firewall form factor to offer multi-gigabit (5/10G) interfaces for connectivity with SonicWall Switches or other networking devices in SD-Branch deployments — all with threat prevention speeds up to 2.5 Gbps. These next-generation firewalls feature integrated secure SD-WAN, Zero-Touch Deployment, TLS 1.3 and 5G support, and more innovative features that reduce costs and save time.
SonicWall’s commitment has always been to help protect SMBs, enterprises and government agencies worldwide. And now, it’s never been easier to realize true cybersecurity by breaking free from the constraints of the past. To learn more about SonicWall’s new products and enhancements, review our press release, contact a SonicWall security expert, or check back over the coming days as our security experts offer a closer look into each major new product.
SonicWall is Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era.