RSA Conference 2019 is fast approaching, coming up March 4-8 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco.
RSA has a reputation. It is considered by many to be the cybersecurity event of the year and the best opportunity you’ll find to network with over 40,000 other security professionals. In an apparent attempt to out-do themselves this year, organizers have gone with a simple but powerful theme: to put it simply, Better.
Whether that means better technology, better data and analysis, or even better swag and giveaways, SonicWall has you covered. We will be in the North Expo Hall at booth No. 5559 offering insightful demos, fun theater presentations and amazing giveaways.
|Moscone Center | North Expo Hall Booth 5559|
|Monday, March 4||5:00 PM – 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday, March 5||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday, March 6||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday, March 7||10:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
Check out our top five reasons why SonicWall needs to be on your ‘must visit’ list this year at RSA Conference 2019.
1. It’s free
This year, it’s on us! Simply register with code XSU9SONICWALL to receive a complimentary Expo Plus Pass.
As an Expo Plus Pass registrant, you will receive admittance to the Expo Halls (Tuesday – Thursday), including Briefing Center sessions and the Wednesday afternoon pub crawl.
You will also receive the following benefits:
- Admittance to Keynotes Wednesday-Friday (West and South Stage)
- Admittance to select sessions Monday-Thursday
- Admittance to the Innovation Sandbox on Monday Afternoon
- Admittance to the Welcome Reception on Monday
- Admittance to RSAC Early Stage Expo Wednesday & Thursday
- Admittance to RSAC Sandbox Wednesday & Thursday
2. We’ve got new swag
This year we have something for everyone. Feeling practical? We are stocked up on the ever-popular SonicWall portable battery packs. If you ask nicely, we may even give you one with a full charge to keep you powered throughout your day.
If you’re a seasoned RSA veteran and have seen it all before, maybe you’re looking for something a little different? We think our new SonicWall-branded wireless Retro headphones from our friends at JLab Audio are just what you need.
We’ve got ‘SOCs in a Box’ with a nifty new design based on the new SonicWall Security Center and SonicWall Risk Meters — a collector’s item for sure. Come visit our booth and make sure you’re leaving RSA this year with some original swag.
3. We’ve got the experts
During RSA 2019, you can visit our team of experts at the SonicWall booth who are ready to show you some of our newest products and solutions. To name a few:
- Capture Security Center – Come see our open, scalable cloud security management software in action. It offers the ultimate in visibility, agility and capacity to govern all SonicWall security operations and services with greater clarity, precision and speed — all from a single pane of glass.
- SonicWall Risk Meters – Check out personalized threat information and risk scoring service. It adapts to individual situations to reveal gaps in defensive layers.
- SonicWall Network Security Virtual (NSv) Series – Watch us run live traffic through our newest virtual firewall.
4. Featured presentation
Dmitriy Ayrapetov, SonicWall Executive Director of Product Management, will be providing an in-depth look at the latest global security intelligence gathered by the SonicWall Capture Labs threat research team in his presentation, “Leverage the Latest Threat Intelligence to Stay Ahead of Cyber Threats.”
Discover how SonicWall can help you expose security gaps and take decisive actions that keep you ahead of threats before they become tomorrow’s headlines.
- Date: Tuesday, March 5 at 11:45 a.m.
- Location: North Expo Hall Briefing Center
5. Big prizes and fun contests
As well as our branded swag, we are offering an amazing grand prize this year: a brand new Apple Watch Series 4.
We will announce one lucky winner Thursday, March 7, at 12 p.m. PST.
You will have plenty of opportunities to enter for our grand giveaway. Come talk to us at our booth for more details. But for now, we want to give you a massive hint to help better your chances of being our grand prize winner: all will be revealed on social media.
Watch our social media accounts very closely throughout the entire week of RSA!
We look forward to seeing you at RSA. Don’t forget, we’re in the North Expo Hall at booth No. 5559.