On April 20, 2015, Info Security Products Guide, the industry’s leading information security research and advisory guide, announced the winners for its 11th Annual Info Security 2015 Global Excellence Awards. These prestigious global awards recognize security and IT solutions that have a profound impact on the Security industry. More than 50 industry leaders including CISOs, executives, and industry analysts and experts from around the world participated in the selection of the winners for 72 security and IT product and service categories.
Today, we are thrilled to announce that Info Security Product Guide has honored SonicWall as the Grand Trophy Winner as well as the winner of 12 additional awards outlined in the table below. These recognitions validate the feedback we get from our customers.
For nearly two decades, SonicWall Security has created innovative products that have set and reset the standard for security. Our technologies have continued to lead the way with an advanced patented security architecture in addition to a best-in-class security research team enabling our customers to be future-ready. SonicWall’s industry experience, innovative technologies and technical excellence to solve security and compliance challenges have made us the vendor of choice for many leading Fortune 500 organizations across all sectors. Receiving these honors affirms our deep commitment to investing in ongoing research and development as well as our unique dedication to helping our customers experience a more secured future.
|Grand Trophy Winners
|SonicWall (2,500+ employees)
|GOLD Winner: SonicWall SuperMassive 9800
|New Products & Services
|Silver Winner (2,500+ employees): SonicWall SuperMassive 9800
|Integrated Security &
Unified Threat Management (UTM)
|Bronze Winner: SonicWall TZ Series
|Bronze Winner: SonicWall Secure Mobile Access (SMA)
|Network Security & Management
|Silver Winner: SonicWall Global Management System (GMS)
|Email Security & Management
|Bronze Winner: SonicWall Hosted Email Security
|Silver Winner: SonicWall ChangeAuditor
|Best Security Software (New or Updated)
|Bronze Winner: SonicWall One Identity-as-a-Service
|Bronze Winner: SonicWall Cloud Access Manager
|Bronze Winner: SonicWall ChangeAuditor
|Bronze Winner: SonicWall One Identity Manager
|Bronze Winner: SonicWall KACE K1000
If you are an IT leader responsible for your organization’s information and network security, defining the company’s security defense program and vetting security technologies can be a trying experience, especially when available choices are often equivocal. In these circumstances, how often do you find yourself looking for credible third-party endorsements such as the Info Security Product Guide Global Excellence Awards for guidance and validation prior to making critical purchase decisions? Before buying additional security technologies, here are some key recommendations to consider.
- Develop an information and user risk profile and determine the security controls that will be needed to protect the business from internal and external threats.
- Perform a comprehensive threat and vulnerability analysis and identify all possible ways users and systems can be exploited by cyber criminals.
- Explicitly call out security requirements that can best remediate identified threats, risks and liabilities that require immediate attention.
- Accurately map the award-winning SonicWall products listed above to the appropriate use cases identified in step 1 through 3.
- Last but not least, begin layering multiple security technologies together so that you have more than one way of preventing and responding to various attack methods that a hacker may use to harm the organization.