Not every organization adopts new technology with the same gumption and fervor. Some are measured and patient. Others are early and agile. And this dichotomy holds true for embracing cloud initiatives.
That’s why SonicWall’s goal is to make the journey to the cloud secure, fast, efficient and cost-effective for enterprises and SMBs across a wide range of industries and verticals. To usher organizations toward a secure, cloud-powered existence, the SonicWall Capture Cloud Platform protects your multi-cloud infrastructures by helping you:
- Build, operate and manage secure, high-performance networks using hybrid cloud strategies.
- Secure public, private and hybrid clouds with affordable, easy-to-use virtual appliances and solutions.
- Use personalized, real-time cyber threat intelligence and risk scoring to identify potential security vulnerabilities.
On paper, that’s logical and pragmatic. In reality, that requires real products, services and solutions. As such, SonicWall is introducing a range of new products and enhancements, which includes:
- Secure SD-WAN — A new capability of SonicOS 6.5.3 and available on SonicWall next-generation firewalls, SonicWall Secure SD-WAN enables distributed organizations to safely deploy and connect branch and remote sites for sharing data, applications and services.
- Zero-Touch Deployment — Another feature of SonicOS, SonicWall Zero-Touch Deployment allows organizations to quickly and securely launch new SD-WAN-connected locations without requiring on-site personnel to configure hardware.
- NSv Firewalls — SonicWall NSv virtually extends next-generation firewall capabilities to cloud deployments, which now include Azure and AWS.* Cloud security capabilities include application control, IPS, TLS/SSL decryption and inspection, advanced threat protection (ATP), VPN and network segmentation.
- Capture Security Center Risk Meters — The new Risk Meters service empowers organizations with data-driven analysis about evolving cyber threat vectors (e.g., network, web, cloud, applications, endpoints, mobile devices, databases) that expand beyond the traditional corporate perimeter.
- TZ300P & TZ600P Firewalls — New SonicWall TZ300P and TZ600P unified threat management (UTM) firewalls reduce the costs and complexity associated with PoE injectors and switches by providing power directly to connected PoE-enabled devices (i.e., fewer cables because no dedicated power source required), such as wireless access points, point-of-sale (POS) terminals, printers, cameras and other IP devices.
Evolving the SonicWall Capture Cloud Platform
The SonicWall Capture Cloud Platform tightly integrates security, management, analytics and real-time threat intelligence across the company’s full portfolio of network, email, mobile and cloud security products.
The platform provides intelligence, management and analytics to supplement SonicWall’s complete portfolio of cybersecurity hardware, virtual appliances and endpoint clients for an efficient, easy-to-use and connected customer experience.
SonicWall’s mission remains as steadfast as ever: deliver automated, real-time breach detection and protection for enterprises and SMBs. This is the next phase of that unwavering commitment.
Each new product or solution will be featured via in-depth blog coverage this week. To inquire about a specific product, please contact SonicWall or reach out to your dedicated SonicWall SecureFirst partner.
* Availability in the AWS Marketplace pending.