It’s award season with the Golden Globes now complete and the Oscars just around the corner. SonicWall is also enjoying this time of year, announcing today that The Globee® Awards has named the company a winner in the 17th Annual 2021 Cybersecurity Global Excellence Awards® in 10 categories.
“The SonicWall team has collectively worked countless hours to bring customers and partners technology that is proven to block todays’ most sophisticated and increasingly nefarious threats,” said SonicWall VP of Products, Jayant Thakre. “These awards are gratefully accepted and a testament to their continued dedication to defend organizations of all size and their growing mobile and remote workforces.”
Based on its demonstration of overall excellence in a range of categories, as well as the quality of its entry submissions and content, SonicWall was awarded the coveted Grand Trophy distinction along with four gold, two silver and three bronze accolades. All SonicWall awards include:
- Grand Trophy Winner: SonicWall
- Gold Winner: Capture Security appliance (CSa) 1000 – Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) – Detection, Protection, and Response
- Gold Winner: TZ570/670 Series Next-Generation Firewall SonicOS 7 – Best Security Hardware
- Gold Winner: Network Security services platform (NSsp 15700) SonicOSX 7 – Enterprise Network Firewalls
- Gold Winner: Network Security Manager (NSM) 2 – Security Management
- Silver Winner: SonicWall TZ570/670 Series Next-Generation Firewall SonicOS 7 – Firewalls
- Silver Winner: SonicWall SMA 1000 and SonicWall Cloud Edge Secure Access SMA 1000 Release 12.4 and Cloud Edge Secure Access Rel x. – Zero Day | Attack & Exploit Detection & Prevention
- Bronze Winner: Cloud App Security (CAS) 2.6.8 – Email Security and Management
- Bronze Winner: Network Security Manager (NSM) 2 – Network Security and Management
- Bronze Winner: Cloud Edge Secure Access Cloud Edge Secure Access Rel x. – Security-as-a-Service Solution
These global awards recognize cyber security and information technology vendors with advanced, ground-breaking products, solutions, and services that are helping set the bar higher for others in all areas of security and technologies. More than 45 judges from around the world representing a wide spectrum of industry experts participated in the judging process.
If you would like to talk with the SonicWall team about these solution sets and how they can work together to build a better security ecosystem, email our team.