Summertime means different things to different people. Whether it be kids enjoying time off from school, or parents taking long family vacations, summertime gives everyone an opportunity to re-energize and re-focus.
Everyone that is, including hackers.
Threats to your infrastructure don’t take a vacation, and if you’re entrusted with securing your organization email, it’s important to not leave your guard down during these warm summer days.
SonicWall Email Security solutions continuously protects your email infrastructure from ever-increasing threats including spam, phishing attacks, and malware. And, now you can rest even further knowing that the protection provided by SonicWall Email Security has been improved once again. Our latest release, Email Security 8.3, delivers more effective protection against emerging threats, through the following key features:
- New Spam-Detection Engine – utilizes both a retrained Adversarial Bayesian model, as well as a new machine learning model which leverages a Support Vector Machine approach
- SMTP Authentication – if you’re concerned about preventing unauthorized users on your infrastructure, new SMTP authentication requires a user to authenticate prior to sending outbound emails
Additionally, SonicWall Email Security solutions continue leveraging a robust architecture to deliver superior protection with the following features:
- Multi-Layer Protection – proven, patented, email scanning technologies deliver superior real-time protection
- Automated Management and Reporting ““ minimize required administration time
- Compliance & Encryption Management – protect against confidential data leaks and compliance violations
- Flexible Deployment Options – to best meet business infrastructure requirements, including on-Premise, Virtual, and Cloud-based
- Scalable – ability to configure for growth and redundancy, allows your infrastructure to grow as required without requiring large upfront costs
- Multi-Tenancy – enables MSPs to provision and manage email security services for multiple customers
SonicWall System Architecture
SonicWall Email Security provides the comprehensive protection needed, so maybe you too can enjoy your summer!
SonicWall Email Security 8.3 is available today for download for those with a valid license. For more information please contact your preferred reseller, reach us directly at 888.557.6642 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit us for product detail here.