- New SonicOS 6.5, which includes more than 50 new features, powers SonicWall’s Automated Real-Time Breach Detection and Prevention Platform and is the biggest customer-driven SonicOS release in company history
- New NSA 2650 firewall enables threat prevention over 2.5 gigabit Ethernet wired and 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless networks, supports twice the number of DPI connections and offers 12,000 DPI SSL connections, an increase of 12X
- New SonicWave 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless access points bring together high performance, security and management into wireless networks with innovative pricing
- New SonicWall Cloud Analytics application expands on management and reporting capabilities to empower better, faster and smarter security decisions
- New Secure Mobile Access OS 12.1 ensures remote workers are protected with the same level of security from any location
PRESS RELEASE – SEPTEMBER 26, 2017
SANTA CLARA, Calif.