Nothing reminds you that you’re not quite clear of winter than a spirited return to San Francisco for the industry-favorite RSA Conference.
North Expo Hall
This year, RSA Conference 2020 promises to unite the technology that drives cybersecurity and the human element.
“With all the new technologies, strategies and artificial intelligence being employed by both security pros and threat actors, one thing remains constant: us. We are the Human Element within cybersecurity,” proclaims the conference’s website. “The goal of RSA Conference is to help the industry mature while preparing individuals to grow into their roles as defenders of the world.”
And it’s for this reason SonicWall makes it a priority to attend the annual North American event.
Each day at Booth 5559 in the North Hall, SonicWall cybersecurity experts will host dialogs on emerging threat trends, explore innovative new security technologies and field questions on how best to enhance your security posture.
Our in-booth theatre will be packed with fresh content throughout the week, covering tomorrow’s hottest cybersecurity topics, including:
- How ‘Anytime, Anywhere’ Business Changed the IT Landscape Forever
- Inside the 2020 SonicWall Cyber Threat Report
- Mindhunter: A Two-Week Conversation with a Russian Ransomware Cell
- Secure SD-WAN Implementations & Best Practices
- Innovations in SaaS Security
Free RSA Conference 2020 expo pass
Want to be sure you don’t miss the latest cybersecurity trends and technology innovation while in San Francisco? SonicWall has you covered.
Gain free access to the RSA 2020 expo hall at the Moscone Center using the code “XS0USONIC” — compliments of SonicWall. While on the show floor, head over to Booth 5559 in the North Hall to connect with SonicWall’s full team of cybersecurity experts.
SonicWall will be health-conscious at RSA
News of the coronavirus outbreak has the global health community focused on prevention and education. So much so, RSA is encouraging attendees and exhibitors to follow the guidance of the CDC for everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of viruses and outbreaks, including coronavirus. CDC best practices include:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when sick.
- Cover a cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
SonicWall is taking this guidance to heart. The SonicWall booth will feature signage about healthy best practices, but also friendly reminders that booth staff may be exercising extreme caution with regards to physical contact (e.g., handshakes, etc.). Let’s stay healthy. Together.
RSA Conference 2020 promises to be as exciting as ever. Don’t miss SonicWall at Booth 5559 in the North Hall. We’ll be available all week. We can’t wait to connect.