Choosing a cybersecurity provider you trust is no easy task. So many factors need to be considered, prioritized and balanced.
- You need to stop cyberattacks, but want to ensure you’re with the right company.
- You need a firewall, but want more than a hardware vendor.
- You need a sandbox, but want to know it works without affecting performance or business operations.
- You need to manage your ecosystem, but want to do it from a single view that’s accessible anywhere.
- You need an end-t0-end platform, but want to know it’s more than marketing buzz.
- You need an enterprise-grade solution, but you want something that’s affordable with today’s tight budgets.
If you’re ready for a change, I ask that you consider SonicWall, a cybersecurity veteran with nearly three decades of experience stopping cyberattacks and defending organizations in the cyber arms race.
SonicWall helps protect you everywhere. Automatically.
Cybersecurity layered across your organization.
SonicWall protects you from the perimeter to the endpoint. Our integrated Capture Cloud Platform scales automated real-time breach detection and prevention across email, wireless, wired, cloud and mobile networks.
Top-ranked firewalls with budget-saving TCO.
NSS Labs gave SonicWall a ‘Recommended’ rating and placement in the upper-right quadrant of the 2018 Security Value Map™ for next-generation firewalls. Security effectiveness and overall value helped SonicWall achieve the rating for the fifth time.
Multi-engine malware mitigation.
Through anti-evasion and ‘block until verdict’ capabilities, the multi-engine Capture Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) cloud sandbox ensures even the most advanced malware and cyberattacks are mitigated. Limited, single-engine approaches don’t deliver the same efficacy and scale of attack prevention.
Security against ‘never-before-seen’ attacks and processor threats.
Included in the Capture ATP sandbox service, SonicWall Real-Time Deep Memory Inspection (RTDMITM) identifies and mitigates memory-based attacks, including Meltdown, Spectre, Foreshadow, PortSmash and Spoiler exploits, malicious PDFs and Microsoft Office files.
Management and analytics via a ‘single pane of glass.’
SonicWall Capture Security Center offers the ultimate in visibility, agility and capacity to centrally govern the entire SonicWall security ecosystem with greater clarity, precision and speed — all from a single console.
Deep SSL and TLS inspection.
SonicWall DPI-SSL scans SSL/TLS traffic to properly decrypt, inspect, detect and mitigate hidden cyberattacks. Many vendors either can’t inspect encrypted traffic or force you to block all traffic to prevent attacks over HTTPs.
True ransomware protection.
SonicWall detects and prevents ransomware attacks — like Cerber, BadRabbit, Nemucod, WannaCry, Petya and NotPetya — before they can breach your network and encrypt your data.
Endpoint protection with automated rollback.
SonicWall Capture Client, powered by SentinelOne, is modern, next-generation endpoint protection for today’s hybrid environments. SentinelOne is the top-ranked endpoint protection technology in the NSS Labs Advanced Endpoint Protection (AEP) Security Value Map and received the coveted ‘Recommended’ rating.
* Offer only valid while supplies last. Quantities are limited. Trade-in promotion available for select firewall models from Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, Sophos, Fortinet, WatchGuard and others. Based on trade-in model, customer may receive an eligible Generation 6 SonicWall NSA 2600, 3600 or 4600 appliance or SonicWall SuperMassive 9200, 9400 or 9600 appliance at a 70% discount with the purchase of one (1) year of the SonicWall Advanced Gateway Security Suite (AGSS). SonicWall is not responsible for pricing errors. Limit one use of program promotion per customer. Additional terms and conditions may apply to the extent purchases are made through a third party and not SonicWall. SonicWall is not responsible for acts or omissions of a third party. This offer may be modified, discontinued or terminated by SonicWall at any time without notice. This offer is valid only in North America and further regional restrictions may apply. Other terms and conditions apply and may be found at www.sonicwall.com.