Each week, SonicWall collects the cyber security industry’s most compelling, trending and important interviews, media and news stories — just for you.
- SonicWall Email Security solution has been named the overall winner at the CRN Annual Report Card, this is the third award it’s won this year so far.
Industry Reactions to Foreshadow Flaws: Feedback Friday — SecurityWeek
- SonicWall’s Bill Conner was featured amongst industry professionals for his insight on the Foreshadow flaw.
Cyber Security News
- Facial Recognition has only been used for 3 days in Dulles airport and has already caught an imposter.
After the Bitcoin Boom: Hard Lessons for Cryptocurrency Investors — New York Times
- The current digital currency bust could be a sign that the always volatile virtual currency market is on a permanently downward trend.
- British Cosmetics firm Superdrug argue with hackers over whether or not they were hacked and whether or not the hack affected 20,000 or 386 customers.
- A new report has worked out that $1 million is stolen every minute through cybercrime and is pushing to make “Evil Internet Minute” happen.
In Case You Missed It
- Advancing Beyond Hygiene to Next-Gen Email Protection Services — Scott McCrady and Ganesh Umapathy
- New NIST Cybersecurity Policy Provides Guidance, Opportunities for SMBs — Geoff Blaine
- Report: Business Email Compromise (BEC) Now A $12.5 Billion Scam — Ganesh Umapathy
- Foreshadow Vulnerability (L1TF) Introduces New Risks to Intel Processors — Lawrence Pingree
- July 2018 Cyber Threat Intelligence: Malware, Ransomware Attack Volume Still Climbing — Geoff Blaine
- Upgrade Your SonicWall Next-Generation Firewall with ‘3 & Free’ Program — Steve Pataky