SonicWall announced today that Info Security Products Guide, the industry’s leading information security research and advisory guide, named the company Grand Trophy winners in their 2018 Info Security Product Guide Global Excellence Awards. SonicWall received a total of eight awards for ISPG’s 2018 awards program, including Gold in the CEO of the Year and Security Marketing Team of the Year categories.
These prestigious global awards recognize cyber security and information technology vendors with advanced, ground-breaking products, solutions and services that help set the bar higher for others in all areas of security. We are proud that more than 40 judges, from a global spectrum of industry voices, recognized SonicWall and awarded honors in every category in which it was considered.
Here’s the full list of SonicWall’s 2018 ISPG Global Excellence Awards:
- Grand Trophy Winners: SonicWall
- CEO of the Year (500-2,499 Employees): Gold Winner, Bill Conner
- Security Marketing Team of the Year: Gold Winner, SonicWall, Bob VanKirk and Team
- Customer Service Department of the Year: Bronze Winner, SonicWall, Keith Trottier
- BYOD Security: Silver Winner, SonicWall Secure Mobile Access
- Email Security and Management: Silver Winner, SonicWall Email Security
- Firewalls: Silver Winner, SonicWall NSA 2650
- Network Security and Management: Bronze Winner, SonicWall Cloud Global Management
About Info Security Product Guide’s Global Excellence Awards
Info Security Products Guide sponsors the Global Excellence Awards and plays a vital role in keeping end-users informed of the choices they can make when it comes to protecting their digital resources and assets.
View the complete list of Info Security Products Guide Global Excellence Awards winners, and follow us on Twitter or Facebook to be the first to know about all of SonicWall’s big announcements and exciting honors.