SonicWall Email Security 9.0 with Capture ATP Service is available worldwide today. Leveraging a highly-scalable and redundant architecture, SonicWall Email Security 9.0 integrates with our award-winning Capture Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) Service, to deliver a cloud-based, multi-engine sandbox that not only inspects email traffic for suspicious code, but also blocks ransomware, zero-day and other malicious files from entering the network until a verdict is reached. I am excited to be joining hundreds of our channel partners for SonicWall’s Virtual PEAK 2017 this Thursday, March 2, 2017 from 8 am to 1 pm Pacific time. Learn more about all of SonicWall solutions and Email Security 9.0 that continues to offer an array of deployment options, including on-premises appliances, virtual machine, software and cloud-hosted solutions.
According to the 2017 SonicWall Annual Threat Report, ransomware attacks grew at a tremendous rate in 2016 with email as one of main attacks vectors used by cyber criminals. Our response to this growing threat is SonicWall Email Security 9.0, which integrates our award-winning Capture Advanced Threat Protection Service.
SonicWall Email Security 9.0 with Capture Advanced Threat Protection Service provides comprehensive next-generation email security protection to prevent ransomware and emerging zero-day attacks.
This exciting new release demonstrates SonicWall’s continuing efforts to enhance our security portfolio and introduce innovation to our solutions to protect customers against new and evolving threats in 2017 and beyond.
Innovative features of SonicWall Email Security 9.0 include:
- Advanced Threat Protection: Integrates Capture cloud-based sandboxing technology for detection of zero-day threats such as ransomware, for fine-grained inspection of SMTP traffic
- Next-generation Email Protection: Incorporates anti-spam, anti-virus and anti-spoofing functionalities to not only detect and prevent spam and other unwanted email, but also scan email messages and attachments for ransomware, Trojan horses, worms and other types of malicious content.
- Improved Office 365 Support: Enhances security by for multi-tenant environments by providing a method for ensured, mapped delivery of emails for SonicWall Hosted Email Security environments
- Updated Line of Appliances: Refreshes SonicWall’s line of Email Security hardware appliances, helping customers to better face threats delivered by email.
- Encryption Protection: Supports not only SMTP Authentication, but also the encryption service feature enables any email containing protected data to be automatically encrypted, routed for approval or archived.
- Policy and Compliance Management: Enables an administrator to enact policies that filter messages and their contents as they enter or exit the organization. This allows organizations to meet regulatory requirements based on government legislation, industry standards or corporate governance activities.
To learn more about Email Security 9.0, be sure to attend the upcoming SonicWall Virtual PEAK 2017, March 2, 2017. Join my session: Using SonicWall Email Security 9 with Capture ATP to Drive New Opportunity at 8 am. Don’t miss this opportunity to network and learn from our experts and your peers. Register today!