- SonicWall enhances its security portfolio, introducing innovations in email security and next-generation firewall solutions to protect against the newest threats in 2017.
- SonicWall Email Security 9.0 with Capture Advanced Threat Protection Service provides comprehensive next-generation email security protection to prevent ransomware and emerging zero-day attacks.
- The Email Security portfolio is available for enterprises and managed service providers as a hardware appliance, a hardened virtual appliance, software and as a hosted cloud service.
- The volume of unique malware samples declined to 60 million, a 6.25 percent decrease.
- Point-of-sale malware creation have declined by 93 percent since 2014.
- Secure Sockets Layer/Transport Layer Security encrypted traffic increased by 38 percent year-over-year.
- Cyber criminals shifted their focus to new threats, including ransomware attacks which grew by 167x year-over-year.
- Sets the gold standard for business continuity through innovative dynamic license pooling to deliver secure access for all data types across any device
- Addresses the challenge many organizations face when moving to the cloud, combining traditional resources and cloud applications in a single pane of glass portal
- Delivers an intuitive user experience while making companies more secure by bringing the latest clientless access methods and ciphers to the platform
PRESS RELEASE – NOVEMBER 15, 2016
Santa Clara, Calif.
- Francisco Partners and Elliott Management complete acquisition of Dell Software Group; spin out SonicWall as dedicated independent security company
- SonicWall launches major channel initiatives for its global partner network
- Company to accelerate security product innovation to protect customers against the newest cyber threats
Santa Clara, Calif. – Francisco Partners, a leading technology-focused private equity firm, and Elliott Management today announced the completion of the acquisition of Dell Software Group and the spin out of SonicWall as an independent company.
- More than 80 percent of global respondents know few details or nothing about GDPR
- Less than one in three companies feel they are prepared for GDPR today
- 97 percent of companies don’t have a plan to be ready for GDPR
- Only nine percent of IT and business professionals are confident they will be fully ready for GDPR
Dell today announced results of a global survey on the European Union’s new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), revealing that organizations ‒ both SMBs and large enterprises ‒ lack general awareness of the requirements of the new regulation, how to prepare for it, and the impact of non-compliance on data security and business outcomes.
- New SonicWall Reward for Value partner program introduces expanded financial incentives, along with enhanced partner sales and technical enablement, tools, services support opportunities and co-marketing
- Partners saw significant momentum year-over-year including a 30 percent average growth
- Survey reveals 75 percent of SonicWall partners have experienced an increase in security solution sales in the past year
ROUND ROCK, Texas, August 29, 2016 – SonicWall today announced the new Reward for Value partner program and strong channel momentum at its sold-out annual North American PEAK16 conference in Las Vegas.
- Cloud Global Management System (GMS) provides real-time cloud management for SonicWall firewalls, wireless access points and SonicWall switches
- SonicWall hosted solution removes financial hurdles for partners who provide managed security to their customers
- Affordable subscription based model delivers the most complete central management solution for network security solutions on the market today
ROUND ROCK, Texas, August 29, 2016 – SonicWall today announced the technology preview of Cloud Global Management System (GMS) at the annual PEAK16 conference in Las Vegas.
Date : 7/27/2016
SonicWall customers observed dramatic increases in their network security during the technical preview ofSonicWall Capture Advanced Threat Protection Service.
- SonicWall Secure Mobile Access 100 Series OS 8.5 empowers IT with easy-to-use policy-enforced management tools that allow for quick adjustments to ensure that authorized users and trusted devices have easy, secure access to corporate data
- Business users increase productivity and enhance work/life balance with access to data whenever they need it from wherever they are, on the devices they choose
Dell Security today announced the release of SonicWall Secure Mobile Access (SMA) 100 Series OS 8.5, which provides mobile and remote workers at small- and medium-sized businesses with policy-enforced SSL VPN access to mission-critical applications, data and resources without compromising security.
- Invitation-only event for 230+ partners focused on Dell Security
- Enhancements to Dell Security partner programs
- Release of Dell SonicWALL Secure Mobile Access (SMA) 100 Series OS 8.5 builds on Security portfolio available to channel partners
- Keynotes from recently appointed Dell Security Executives who bring a wealth of security and channel experience
Dell this week welcomes more than 230 partners to Malta for its annual Dell Security EMEA PEAK16 event.