• New Initiative Empowers All SonicWall Partners to Offer Services to Customers Worldwide
• Partner Enabled Services Program Helps Customers Realize Greater Value from Their Security Investments
PRESS RELEASE – November 14, 2017
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – SonicWall, the trusted security partner protecting more than 1 million networks worldwide, today announced the launch of a new lineup of professional security services to help customers implement and operate security solutions that protect them from today’s relentless cyber attacks.
Cloud-Based, Multi-Engine Capture Sandbox Sees New Customer Signups Surge 55 Percent; Service Activation Up 104 Percent Among Existing Customers
PRESS RELEASE – October 4, 2017
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – SonicWall, the trusted security partner protecting more than 1 million networks worldwide, announced today that its Capture Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) service — a cloud-based, multi-engine network security sandbox — achieved tremendous success in finding and stopping new malware variants and drove dramatic second-quarter customer growth.
- New SonicOS 6.5, which includes more than 50 new features, powers SonicWall’s Automated Real-Time Breach Detection and Prevention Platform and is the biggest customer-driven SonicOS release in company history
- New NSA 2650 firewall enables threat prevention over 2.5 gigabit Ethernet wired and 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless networks, supports twice the number of DPI connections and offers 12,000 DPI SSL connections, an increase of 12X
- New SonicWave 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless access points bring together high performance, security and management into wireless networks with innovative pricing
- New SonicWall Cloud Analytics application expands on management and reporting capabilities to empower better, faster and smarter security decisions
- New Secure Mobile Access OS 12.1 ensures remote workers are protected with the same level of security from any location
PRESS RELEASE – SEPTEMBER 26, 2017
SANTA CLARA, Calif.
SonicWall Recognized with CyberSecurity Breakthrough Award Designation
SANTA CLARA, Calif., September 19, 2017 – SonicWall, a privately held network security company owned by Francisco Partners and Elliott Management, today announced that it has been selected as winner of the Overall CyberSecurity Company of the Year award from CyberSecurity Breakthrough, an independent organization that recognizes the top companies, technologies and products in the global information security market today.
- More than 18,000 partners register for SecureFirst, with 5,000 partners new to SonicWall
- More than 25,000 hours of training have been completed through SonicWall University, along with over 51,000 successful exams — More than doubling its inaugural first-quarter results
- SonicWall wins more than 21 industry awards in the past ten months for its strategy, portfolio and leadership
PRESS RELEASE – September 14, 2017
Santa Clara, Calif.
- Partnership further enhances SonicWall’s layered security strategy by providing automated deployment and enforcement for SentinelOne endpoints
- Combined enforced solution ensures automatic remediation of advanced threats leveraging artificial intelligence powered static and behavioral analysis
- Partnership enhances the SonicWall Capture Threat Network by adding shared threat intelligence
PRESS RELEASE – September 13, 2017
Santa Clara, Calif.
Santa Clara, Calif. — August 22, 2015 — Today, SonicWall announced that Dell EMC will OEM and resell its next-generation cyber security firewall solutions in the United States and Canada. Building on a long-time partnership and resale relationship, Dell EMC will be offering the powerful combination of SonicWall’s innovative threat protection technology and Dell EMC’s broad set of solutions from the data center all the way to endpoint devices.
- More than 15,000 partners register for SecureFirst with 4,000 partners new to SonicWall
- More than 10,000 hours of training have been completed through SonicWall University, along with more than 19,000 successful exams
- SonicWall racks up 19 industry awards for its strategy, portfolio and leadership
PRESS RELEASE – June 27, 2017
Santa Clara, Calif.
PRESS RELEASE – June 6, 2017
Santa Clara, Calif. – SonicWall, the trusted security partner protecting more than one million networks worldwide, announced today that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has selected Michele Campbell, Director of Global Channel Programs and Enablement at SonicWall, and Dawn Ringstaff, Regional Sales Director at SonicWall, for its prestigious 2017 Women of the Channel list.
May 30, 2017 – Santa Clara, Calif. – SonicWall, the trusted security partner protecting more than one million networks worldwide, announced today that Michael Berg has joined the company as Senior Director of Channel Sales with a focus on Europe. As the latest addition to SonicWall’s worldwide Sales and Channel team, Berg will enhance the company’s strong relationships with the European channel and enable SonicWall to deepen its relationships with distributors.