We have fantastic advancements in technologies right now. With software-defined everything (SDx) and cloud becoming more accessible and affordable, both large and small organizations can effectively execute their digital business strategies with greater ease and speed.
As new applications, systems and SDx architecture are deployed to advance the digital business, many organizations also find themselves retooling their cyber security model to maintain the health and defense of their networks and services.
Organizations now must have complete knowledge, visibility and control of the security ecosystem, and the capacity to manage and remove cyber risks that can be disruptive and disastrous to the business.
To help make the cloud journey powerful, agile and safe, SonicWall developed its Capture Cloud Platform to address CISOs’ top three cyber security priorities:
- Give actionable cyber threat intelligence to help better understand security risks and quickly respond to them
- Reduce security silos by consolidating and integrating security technologies
- Manage cyber risk with greater visibility and control
Integrated Security, Management & Analytics
The core value of the Capture Cloud Platform is the integration of several key capabilities with our cloud-based centralized management, reporting and analytics services, including the Capture Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) sandbox, which includes Real-Time Deep Memory Inspection (RTDMITM) technologies, and Capture Labs and Capture Threat Network threat intelligence services.
This all-in-one approach enables our complete portfolio of high-performance hardware, virtual appliances and clients to harness the power, agility and scalability of the cloud and allows organizations to:
- Drive end-to-end visibility and share intelligence across a unified security framework
- Proactively protect against known and unknown cyberattacks (e.g., zero days)
- Gain contextual awareness to detect and respond to security risks with greater speed and accuracy
- Make informed security policy decisions based on real-time and consolidated threat information
SonicWall Capture Cloud Platform service-oriented architecture tightly unifies the current and future SonicWall security and management services organizations needs to run an efficient security operation center (SOC). It eases and, in most cases, automates the governance of their network, endpoints and cloud security services with single-pane-of-glass (SPOG) experience.
10 Components of the Capture Cloud Platform
Organizations are empowered by Capture Cloud Platform to make the shift from the old on-premises world of IT into the new hybrid cloud-as-a-service world by coalescing SonicWall security solutions with simple, common management tools that not only help achieves desired security and operational goals but also real business values.
Currently, Capture Cloud Platform is comprised of 10 key SonicWall security and service components:
- Capture Security Center
- Real-Time Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Capture Client
- Capture ATP
- Cloud App Security
- Management & Analytics
- NSv Series virtual firewalls
- NSa Series hardware firewalls
- Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- MySonicWall & Licensing (credentials required)
The combination of these services delivers mission-critical layered cyber defense, threat intelligence, analysis and collaboration, and common management, reporting and analytics, that work synchronously together.
This help organizations stay on top of the cyber threat landscape, protect sensitive information, meet compliance, and maintain normal service operations while moving the company’s digital transformation forward safely.
Visit our Capture Cloud Platform to get detailed information on each of the solution values and learn how the platform can securely accelerate your cloud journey.