We enjoyed a “winning” week engaging with our loyal customers and partners at Dell EMC World, attended by more than 12,000 IT professionals like you.
SonicWall had a strong and visible presence, with one key goal: to maintain and strengthen our ties with Dell and our mutual customers and partners. This event affirmed how important Dell EMC customers and partners are to SonicWall, and how committed we are to helping you stay ahead of the cyber arms race.
The buzz of this year’s event was all around “Realize your Digital Future.” We heard from many customers, partners and Dell executives that organizations are looking to digital transformation to drive IT innovation, enhance workforce mobility and reduce risk. Throughout the event, attendees explored the exciting and innovative benefits that digital transformation will provide.
However, digital transformation also increases exposure to risks for your customer data, your reputation and your organization’s credibility. It was clear from feedback at the event that the partnership and solutions from SonicWall and Dell EMC provide the perfect combination to keep you ahead of cybercriminals in the continually evolving cyber arms race.
In the SonicWall booth, we demonstrated how our solutions empower you to prevent breaches, stop phishing attacks, block ransomware, uncover SSL encrypted threats and identify compromised IoT devices. Our kiosk demos included:
- Our award-winning multi-engine sandbox, SonicWall Capture ATP, which can scan and block unknown files until a verdict can be reached in order to prevent zero-day and advanced threats.
- SonicWall’s next-gen firewalls help prevent breaches caused by encrypted malware. Over 60% of today’s web traffic now uses SSL encryption, which can lead to under-the-radar hacks and expose your network to breaches. Most modern firewalls claim to decrypt and scan encrypted traffic, but not all perform well in the real world.
- SonicWall Email Security with Capture, which can stop phishing and block ransomware in your email. Ransomware attacks have grown at a tremendous rate, with email as one of main attacks vectors.
- Our latest Secure Mobile Access solutions, which let you define granular access policies, enforce multi-factor authentication and monitor all activities for compliance. SonicWall’s access security and network segmentation delivers the right level of access to your mobile workers and reduces the threat surface.
- The integration of Dell EMC X-Series switches with SonicWall to extend your network infrastructure securely and centrally manage switches, firewalls and wireless access devices.
Our goal at SonicWall is to help you stay protected and ahead of today’s ever-changing cyber attacks. We do this with the intelligence of our advanced global GRID Network, the unique integration of our award-winning Capture capabilities with our Email Security solutions, and our IoT security solutions. SonicWall lets you protect your enterprise while you drive business productivity, with next-gen firewalls, access security, and email security solutions. We look forward to continuing the momentum of Dell EMC World to give you the power to secure more and fear less.