SonicWall is thrilled to be a silver sponsor at Dell EMC World (May 8 – 11 in Las Vegas) in booth #1515. While we are now a separate organization from Dell, we continue our close longtime partnership.
This year’s event theme is “Realize your Digital Future.” Organizations today are looking to transform their business to drive IT innovation, enhance workforce mobility and reduce risk. However, digital transformation can increase exposure to risks that can directly impact your customer data, your reputation, and your organizations’ credibility. The partnership and solutions from SonicWall and Dell EMC provide the perfect combination to stay ahead of cybercriminals in the continually evolving cyber arms race.
At Dell EMC World, SonicWall experts will show you how our solutions can empower you to prevent breaches, stop phishing attacks, block ransomware, uncover SSL encrypted threats and identify compromised IoT devices. Visit our booth to:
- Discover recent advances made by both cybercriminals and cybersecurity, as outlined in our 2017 Annual Threat Report.
- Watch a demo of our award-winning multi-engine sandbox, SonicWall Capture ATP, which can scan and block unknown files until it reaches a verdict in order to prevent zero-day and advanced threats.
- Learn how our next-gen firewalls can help you prevent breaches caused by encrypted malware. Over 60% of today’s web traffic now uses SSL encryption, which can lead to under-the-radar hacks and expose your network to breaches. Most modern firewalls claim to decrypt and scan encrypted traffic, but not all perform well in the real world.
- Find out how to stop ransomware in your email. Ransomware attacks have grown at a tremendous rate, with email as one of main attacks vectors. See a demo of SonicWall Email Security with Capture, a next-generation solution to protect email files, stop phishing and block ransomware. Talk to our experts in the booth and learn how to block spoofed email and attacks.
- Explore our latest Secure Mobile Access solutions, which let you define granular access policies, enforce multi-factor authentication and monitor all activities for compliance. With an ever-growing number of devices connecting mobile workers and vendors, you need to rethink IoT security. SonicWall’s access security and network segmentation delivers the right level of access to your mobile workers and reduces the threat surface.
- Learn how to integrate Dell EMC X-Series switches with SonicWall to extend your network infrastructure securely and centrally manage switching, firewalling, and wireless. Talk to our product experts and see how this integration can help to reduce complexity, cost, and potential misconfiguration.
Our goal is to help you stay protected and ahead of todays, ever-changing cyber-attacks. Start your Dell EMC World journey at booth #1515 on Monday night, and experience first-hand how SonicWall next-gen firewalls, access security, and email security offer the power to secure more and fear less. SonicWall’s booth theatre and World Chat presentations, demos and experts at the conference will empower you and your organization to overcome numerous crimes targeting weak spots in your network.
Be sure to also tune in via Twitter #DellEMCWorld and follow @SonicWall. If you want a head start, you can get an on-line demonstration of our security solutions online by visiting our Live Demo site.